At U1 Group, we live for rigorous research, insight and strategy. For this reason, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent – in particular, for freelancers and subcontractors that specialise in the UX field.
If you tick the following boxes, please get in touch! We’ll either have a project waiting in the wings for you or keep your details for future work.
We’re looking for those experienced in user experience research, with skills including:
- Creating and analysing online surveys
- Setting up and moderating activities such as user testing and/or focus groups
- Information Architecture development and assessment
- Reviewing results and coming up with insights and recommendations
- Conducting projects independently (we provide support but give you the tools you need to complete work on your own).
Technical capabilities such as wireframe development are not mandatory, but a bonus.
You’ll also need to be able to:
- Confidently lead a project from concept to completion
- Communicate effectively with clients, participants and other team members
- Comfortably liaise with stakeholders (including directing meetings, presenting findings and managing expectations).
Positions vary depending on the kind of project available. Some may require a full-time commitment, while others are part-time.
Please note that U1 Group is a UX consultancy NOT a design agency. We do not design or develop websites; we design experiences and interactions based on our research.
U1 works with a number of clients across the telecommunications, government, retail, finance, insurance, not-for-profit, real estate, entertainment, automotive and travel sectors – including Telstra, Bureau of Meteorology, ANZ and Foxtel, to name a few.
If you’d like the opportunity to get involved with some of Australia’s biggest brands, contact Charlotte Richards (our HR Manager) via email@example.com or (03) 96843470. We look forward to hearing from you.